Monday, February 15, 2010

My birthday

I feel loved when someone makes a real effort. It doesn't have to be perfect, it doesn't have to be expensive. If someone takes into consideration who I am and what I like, then it means something to me. Especially when it is a little quirky. = )

Scott and Toby made me a birthday cake.

It was solely an act of love (note Scott's face) (not having a good time).

Several times, Toby came to inform me that "the cake is terrible" ..."it's a huge mess" etc.
(This is the goomba hat that Scott got me for my birthday. Inspired by Brenyn's "Mario" cake. Awesome)
Toby also informed me "don't worry mommy, I am going to fix it" "I am going to cover the whole thing with red icing, and cover up Daddy's mess". When he finished the red icing, Scott thought the pain was over, but Toby said "NO. Now we have to decorate it!" He insisted Scott unwrap Hershey kisses for him to "PUUUUSH" into the top and sides.

Happy Birthday to me.

P.S. Just so we are clear....I DID NOT MAKE THIS CAKE
P.P.S To reiterate, I will not allow Toby, Aimee, or Scott, anywhere near your cake. = )

No comments:

Post a Comment