Wednesday, November 25, 2009

About Me/Contact Me

I am very blessed to be a stay at home mom. However, if you are, or know, a stay at home mom, you understand that it is easy to get lost in the constant influx of household and family needs, only to forget how to use the "I am a person" "grown up" part of your brain. Doing cakes is accountability for me to rediscover that part of my brain.

Why cakes? Because I greatly value dessert = ) and I love the challenge of making something unique for peoples most special events. Seriously, when you think about it, where there is joy, celebration, success, loved ones gathering, there is also cake. Cake obviously doesn't make those times special, but always adds a little excitement to the party.

I love Victorian, elegant, classic styles.
I also love the Muppets, Winnie the Pooh, Mario, hip hop and things that are hilarious.
Got a design idea? Got no idea? Try me!

Questions? Want to discuss a cake idea? Want to find out if I am available to do your cake? Want to tell me how cute my kids are?

email me: femalesca@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment