Monday, January 11, 2010

Princess Brenyn turned 21

Like everyone else in the late eighties and nineties, my family played its fair share of Super Mario Brothers.
You want proof ? This is my mom and dad, going to a costume party as Mario and Princess Peach.

Brenyn is my youngest sister. She just turned 21. When I asked her what kind of cake she wanted... "Mario" is what she decided. (I am afraid it has become some sort of competition for Most Interesting Cake Request ever since Toby started it 3 years ago).
Fun. I had to bust out the Nintendo.





Princess Brenyn on the top of the cake was a last minute "I think I am hilarious" addition.

And of course, when you add 21 candles it looks like the Princess is in trouble. (She actually did start to melt by the end of "Happy Birthday".)

Every detail is edible....except for Princess Brenyn's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment