Wednesday, February 10, 2010

George's Anniversary

George came over to contribute to the sub-kitchen, and in the process learned of my cake endeavors. Then I got to be a part of his fantastic plan. George, and Mrs. George, were about to drive to Gatlinberg to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary. George asked me to make his wife's favorite "wedding" cake, so that he could surprise her. A very romantic gesture. I can certainly make a white cake with two layers of raspberry filling, and white buttercream, decorated in simple, romantic, wedding style. I can make the cake, but can he really get it to Gatlinberg, safely, without her noticing? The answer, YES!

He texted me after the big surprise..."The cake was a huge surprise. It is delicious. You really made this special for us. Thank You, George"

No comments:

Post a Comment