Saturday, December 29, 2012

The cakes I made last night

 I know a couple of very cool boys who were born on December 28th.
One of them is Isaac.  He turned 9 today.  And he LOVES the Reds.
The other one is my Toby.  Born 7 years ago today.
Toby loves baseball too.  He wanted to go to the batting cages with his friends for his birthday party.
So I made cupcakes and we all went to the batting cages.
 (Toby also loves Mario Kart, Super Mario etc.  After planning a baseball themed party, Toby informed me that he wanted the cake to be Super Mario)
^That is a teeny tiny Goomba on his cupcake.
 After the batting cages the whole family came over to celebrate.  So I made a cake for the family party.
Turns out making Yoshi out of fondant (at 3am) isn't easy.

 I cheated a little.  No, I did not make Mario or Luigi.

 He is so cute, and old!


No comments:

Post a Comment