Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Since January

Well, I haven't done many cakes since January, since that is when we acquired 2 extra children, and I started learning how to do life as a mom of 4 kids (5 and under).
But, I have done a few cakes...in the wee hours....and for documentation purposes, here they are...

Baba wanted "frozen cake scraps in a bag". THAT, I can do!
I set the kids up to make my birthday cake(s)
C's birthday party, with new and previous family.
Baba commissioned me last November to make this cake for Vic's graduation from Med school.

Baba's graduation. Yes, I know how to spell "magna cum-laude"
Had to represent her new baby...er, dog.

Scott turned 30!!!

I had the kids pipe "flowers" on to wax paper to use to decorate Gigi's birthday cake.

Marley turned 3!!! She had an ice cream party. The cake wasn't ice cream, but Toby saw it and turned to me "Mommy, we are going to have a problem. It is hot, how are we going to get that to the party before it melts"
Perfect!
Marley actually did like it...she just hated all the attention.



No comments:

Post a Comment