Sunday, November 14, 2010

Marley's big sleep over!

It was agreed that when my sister Meghyn went into labor, my niece Marley would come stay with us for a few days.
Of course there was a little apprehension about how this would go, since Marley is used to her Mommy spending lots of time with her, especially at bedtime, so we needed some powerful weapons of fun and distraction...like....CUPCAKES!
There was also the concerns about sibling jealousy, and hospital room boredom...
...turns out Marley didn't have a problem even for a second. She loved "her" baby Solomon from the first moment....
But we brought and enjoyed the cupcakes the kids made anyway.
(You can't tell, but Marley's shirt says "I'd trade my brother for a cupcake". I couldn't help buying it when I saw it in the store)

No comments:

Post a Comment